Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hello World!




Tallulah: This is the very first Groovy Blog Of Us! You will love it, unless of course you are a mighty zit on the face of the internet.




Viviana: Greetings, blog readers! This is my first blog, so I hope it is not too poopy. I will tell you a little about myself. Well, I am almost the exact opposite of my friend Tallulah, my favorite colors are pretty much everything except red, but I tend to gravitate to purple, teal, and orange. I love to eat space and normal ice cream (mint chocolate chip!), popcorn, and junk food. I am obsessed with the Nancy Drew games, Michael (Arglefumph) is my hero, I hate Hannah Montana, I love alternative and oldies music. I am a big fan of Jason Mraz, Jack Johnson, Herman's Hermits, the Beatles, and Vampire Weekend. I am also a goody-two shoes (just ask Tallulah).




Tallulah: Yes, indeed, Viviana is an extreme goody-two shoes. Well, now you know a lot about my bestie, Viviana. I will now tell you about me. In some ways I am just like Viviana but in most ways we are VERY different. My favorite color changes almost every day (right now it is orange). I love to eat meat, meat, meat, and more meat. I am also obsessed with the Nancy Drew games. I think Al Capone is the awesomest mango in the history of awesome mangos. I am SO NOT a goody-two-shoes. I think Michael (Arglefumph) is tied with Al Capone as the awesomest mango in the history of awesome mangos. I have a habit of talking back to people (especially teachers). I love music, like the Beatles, Katy Perry, Queen, Vampire Weekend, and so much other stuff. Back to Viv!




Viviana: Hello again! It's kind of funny that we say "Isn't it?" when that would really be like saying "Is not it?" Hmmm. The world is crazy. I guess you could say that I'm pretty bored right now. La la la la la la. La. Well, here's Tallulah again.




Tallulah: Hello!!! Again!!! I am eating cherries. I just licked Viviana. She is upset :( oops. Viviana please forgive me!!!




Viviana: Oh! Little chicklet i forgive you.




Tallulah: Awww you're so nice! I think this blog is ready to finish. How 'bout you?




Viviana: Me dos. Adios! (Ha, that rhymed. =])




Tallulah: Bye-bye world!!!




We thank Michael (Arglefumph) for the inspiration to use the "Nancy Drew Is My Life" emblem. Thanks!














9 comments:

  1. Viviana is SO cool!!! She's really groovy!

    -Phoebe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey tallulah and vivianna can you check out my blog? it's called knowyourinfo.blogspot.com. please comment and suggest! and please tell everyone you know to comment on my blog! please comment and suggest and spread the news!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Smarty! I will post on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problemo, Smarty!!! Lol Viv, Beam Me Up Scotty! Live Long And Prosper! OML that was funny. I have no idea why I said it but I did. Remember that??? On the box?

    ReplyDelete